JMA provides a wide range of environmental resource services in the areas of:
- Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology
- Historic Properties
- GIS Services
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- National Historic Preservation Act – Section 106 Consultations
- Native American Consultations and Scoping
Worker Environmental Awareness Programs (WEAP)
As a common practice we provide our clients with Worker Environmental Awareness Programs (WEAP) and training presentations that are conducted at the outset of the project. These training programs are often required for construction personnel and management staff, and are intended to ensure the integrity of cultural and paleontological resources, and provide information to staff and personnel regarding policies, protocols, and project compliance as well as identification of potential paleontological and cultural resources.
OSHA Safety Compliance
JMA maintains an excellent safety record. All JMA field personnel receive extensive safety training, and have completed 40 hour HAZWOPER training.